- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Girit Mutfağı Review
This tiny restaurant, run by an all-female team, offers a daily selection of home-cooked dishes along the lines of sautéed chard, oven-cooked chicken, köfte (meatballs), soup, and chickpeas. If visiting in summer, don't miss the stuffed squash blossoms (kabak çiçeği). The lor tatlısı (ricotta cheese dessert) is delicious. Beer is available.
- Address: Talatpaşa Cad. 15/A, Ayvalık, 10400
- Phone: 0266/312–2128
- Location: Ayvalık
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
Hello, has anyone driven the Pamukkale to Fethiye route? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more