- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hüsnü Baba'nın Yeri
Hüsnü Baba'nın Yeri Review
Tucked away from the water on a vine-covered cobblestone backstreet in Ayvalık's market area, "Father Hüsnü's Place" has friendly service, cheap prices, and tasty food. The rice-stuffed mussels, zucchini fritters, lightly fried papalina (a small local fish), potatoes croquette, calamari, and deniz börülcesi (samphire) in olive oil all go well with a glass of rakı or beer. Plan on a late dinner (it doesn't open until 9 pm, at least in summer), and get a seat outside for the best atmosphere.
- Address: Tenekeciler Sok. 16, Ayvalık, 10400
- Phone: 0266/312–8714
- Location: Ayvalık
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
My wife and I are looking to travel to the following destination August 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more