Liman Balık Restaurant
Liman Balık Restaurant Review
Newer and shinier options on the peninsula have failed to tempt the Liman's loyal clientele away from this decades-old favorite, where large windows overlook a small park next to the sea. The fare is fish, meat, and meze, served as set menus or à la carte; all are fresh and tasty. The prawn casserole is especially good. Reservations are essential during war anniversaries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's