- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Uzun Ev Bar (Long House Bar)
Uzun Ev Bar (Long House Bar) Review
You can have drinks at any of the hotel bar-restaurants or check out the only actual bar in the Assos Harbor, the Uzun Ev, which also serves a full menu of fish and meze, including a variety of Aegean greens. The whitewashed stone walls with antique bread-making equipment hanging from them give the interior some character and there are eight tables outside by the harbor. The music is good, too: soft jazz during the day, a live guitarist playing Turkish and foreign music on weekend nights during the summer and holidays. It's open until 2 or 3 am on summer weekends if there are still customers.
- Address: Behramkale Köyü Sahili, Behramkale, 17860
- Phone: 0286/721–7007
- Location: Behramkale (Assos)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I have a trip planned in September to Turkey with two friends. The topic of tipping, when, to whom, and how much, has become such a talked about subject that I am now totally confused.
The subjec Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more