- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
If you're coming from Ayvalık, drive 44 km (27 mi) south on the E87 and then turn off following the signs to Bergama, a further 10 km (6 mi).
The Bergama bus terminal is 5 mi out of the city center, but there's a free shuttle service that stops near the post office and basilica in the center of the old town. There's also minibus service for TL 1.5. In other words, if a taxi driver tells you there's no bus service and tries to charge you TL 25 for the short trip, know that there are other options—or bargain with him.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's