Sights & Attractions in The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
|A B-F G-J K-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Consruction of the magnificent amphitheater began during the reign...
|Archaeological Sites||Bodrum and the Bodrum Peninsula|
Just west of Ilica, Boyalik Bay has a 5-km (3-mi) beachfront...
About 5 km (3 mi) north of Çesme, Dalyanköy is a...
Didyma (Didim in Turkish), a resort town on the rise, was an...
|Archaeological Sites||Priene, Miletus and Didyma|
Ephesus Archaelogical Site
The ruins of Ephesus, once the most important Greco-Roman city...
|Archaeological Sites||Ephesus Archaeological Site|
The small Ephesus Museum has one of the best collections of Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Selçuk|
The Etnografya Müzesi, across the street from the Archaeology...
|Museums / Galleries||Izmir|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Izmir this Jun Fr $78+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Crowne Plaza Izmir: $137 & Up in Jun Expedia
- Book in Izmir: Save this Jun Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Hilton Izmir: $182 & Up in Jun — $182 Expedia
- Book in Izmir: Save this Jun Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Expedia