Sights & Attractions in The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
|A B-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just west of Ilıca, Boyalık Bay has a 5-km (3-mi) beachfront with...
Constructed during the reign of Sultan Bayezid II (ruled 1481–1512)...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Çeşme|
This small fishing village is known for the excellent seafood...
Didyma (Didim in Turkish), a resort town quickly becoming overcrowded...
|Archaeological Sites||Priene, Miletus and Didyma|
Dilek Peninsual National Park
If you're looking for beaches, either head north from Kuşadası...
Ephesus Archaelogical Site
The ruins of Ephesus, once the most important Greco-Roman city...
|Archaeological Sites||Ephesus Archaeological Site|
Slated to re-open in 2014 after major renovations, this small...
|Museums / Galleries||Selçuk|
This delightfully hokey museum, across the street from the Archaeology...
|Museums / Galleries||İzmir|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional