- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ali Baba Restaurant
Ali Baba Restaurant Review
An appetizing and colorful display of the catch of the day greets you at the entrance to this waterside eatery, where the interior is simple, the view over the bay soothing, and the food good. Meze (appetizers) include cold black-eyed pea salad, marinated octopus salad, and several meat dishes are available for those not included toward seafood. Their batter can be a bit heavy, so the grilled options are usually best.
- Address: Belediye Turistik Çarşısı 5, Kuşadası, 09400
- Phone: 256/614–1551
- Location: Kuşadası
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
Hello, has anyone driven the Pamukkale to Fethiye route? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more