- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ali Baba Restaurant
Ali Baba Restaurant Review
An appetizing and colorful display of the catch of the day greets you at the entrance to this waterside eatery, where the interior is simple, the view over the bay soothing, and the food good. Meze (appetizers) include cold black-eyed pea salad, marinated octopus salad, and several meat dishes are available for those not included toward seafood. Their batter can be a bit heavy, so the grilled options are usually best.
- Address: Belediye Turistik Çarşısı 5, Kuşadası, 09400
- Phone: 256/614–1551
- Location: Kuşadası
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
While this topic involves choosing a cruise itinerary, my question isn/'t about the ships but about the European destinations. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more