- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ali Baba Restaurant
Ali Baba Restaurant Review
An appetizing and colorful display of the catch of the day greets you at the entrance to this waterside eatery, where the decor is simple, the view over the bay soothing, and the food good. Meze (appetizers) include cold black-eyed pea salad, marinated octopus salad, and fried calamari, and several meat dishes are available for those not included towards seafood.
- Address: Belediye Turistik Çarsisi 5, Kusadasi, 09400
- Phone: 256/614-1551
- Location: Kusadasi
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Izmir Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Moevenpick Izmir Fr $156+/Nt Expedia
- Izmir Savings! Book at Crowne Plaza Izmir Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Izmir: Save at the Yumukoglu in May Fr $82+/Nt — $82 Expedia
- $219 & Up: Hilton Izmir 5-Star Hotel in Izmir — $219 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Balcova Thermal Otel Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more