- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kamacı 2 Review
One of the best (and pricier) restaurants in Altınkum is right on the water at the end of the pier, with a beautiful view of the sea and fresh, locally-sourced seafood. Prawns, seasoned and cooked to perfection, are a great appetizer to share. The atmosphere is peaceful, and evenings here can be romantic, especially when the moon is in view.
- Address: Iskele Karşısı, Yali Cad., Altınkum, Didyma, 09453
- Phone: 256/813–2349
- Location: Priene, Miletus and Didyma
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
At rather short notice we're planning to visit Turkey in late January. Read more
· News & Features
With its rich history, intoxicating culture, and gorgeous mix of architecture, Cambodia serves up sights... Read more
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more