- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dalyan Restaurant "Cevat'ın Yeri"
Dalyan Restaurant "Cevat'ın Yeri" Review
This outdoor terrace overlooking the waterfront is an ideal spot in Dalyanköy for a splurgy seafood dinner. Everything here is prepared with great attention to taste and presentation, and the service is impeccably gracious. After mezes of stuffed zucchini flowers (kabak çiçeği dolması) and samphire (deniz börülcesi), and a main of fish baked in salt (tuzda balık) or grilled, try to fınd room for sakızlı muhallebi, creamy traditional milk pudding flavored with gum mastic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I'm looking for a quiet hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more