- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Agrilia Restaurant Review
This Italian-Argentinian restaurant in the garden courtyard of an old Greek house, now the TashMahal Hotel, was around long before the rest of Alaçatı's trendy restaurants came on the scene, and remains one of the best and most stylish in town. The candlelit, leafy courtyard, deliciously inventive food, and romantic atmosphere make Agrilia a local favorite—worth the stroll down one of Alaçatı's quieter back streets. The homemade tagliatelle with shrimp in a light, garlic sauce is excellent. You can also get creative fresh fruit juice concoctions here.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
DH & I fly to Denizli from Istanbul and want to pick up a car at the airport, but I haven't been able to find any local car rental companies. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more