- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Priene, Miletus and Didyma
These three towns make up part of Ancient Ionia. They're all within 40 km (25 mi) of each another, and if you get an early enough start, you can visit them all in one day. If you have more time, and want some time away from the commotion of the Aegean coast, consider staying in Priene, where there's a lovely little pansiyon.
Priene, Miletus and Didyma at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's