- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
While in Izmir, you can travel around by bus or metro (the latter is not very extensive, but plans are underway to extend the route) or bus. The fare is 2 TL per ride.
Taxis are more expensive than in other Turkish cities like Istanbul and Ankara, because they're less in demand, but they're widely available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's