- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For ski enthusiasts, Mount Bozdağ's 2.16-km-high (1.34-mi-high) summit is a good place to start. Take the chairlift to the top and ski or trek back down (a 2½-hour journey). For less experienced skiers, there are two shorter slopes as well. The pistes are ready for skiers as early as November, when they're covered with artificial snow. The ski resort at Büyük Çavdar, 7 km (4 mi) from the village, has two hotels, as well as bungalows for rent.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's