- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The sea around Bodrum provides some of the best diving in the Aegean. There are 16 dive spots, with Geriş being the best for sponge divers. At least 10 schools are registered with PADI, the worldwide diving organization. Aegean Pro Dive Centre. In Bodrum city center, this is one of the most reliable PADI-certified dive operators in Bodrum. Eski Çesme Mah., Kavaklısarnıç Sok., Asarlık Sitesi 30, Bodrum, 48400. 252/316–0737. www.aegeanprodive.com.
Motif Diving. With PADI certified and multilingual instructors, this company offers departures from Gümbet. Caferpasa Cad. 15/A, Bodrum, 48400. 252/316–6252. www.motifdiving.com.
Erman Dive Center. This PADI-certified outfitter has three locations in Bodrum: this one at the Bodrum Karada Marina; another at the Hapimag Resort Sea Garden; and the third at the Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay in Yalıçiftlik. Karada Marina, Neyzen Tevfik Cad., Bodrum, 48400. 252/368–9594. www.ermandive.com. Closed Nov.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's