- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tramways run on select routes through Istanbul. The main line runs from Kabataş, below Taksim, through Eminönü to Sultanahmet, then out past the Grand Bazaar and the Aksaray metro station to the west part of the city; the fare is about $1.10 and tickets are sold at the stations. An historic tram runs along İstiklal Caddesi between Tünel and Taksim; you can take the tram up the hill and walk back down. The fare is 50¢, payable onboard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's