- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis are easy and relatively cheap—a ride from Sultanahmet to Taksim is usually less than $5. Many drivers don't speak English, so write your destination on a piece of paper. Ask your hotel to call a taxi or find a stand in front of a hotel—you'll be more likely to get a driver who won't take you the long way around or use the more expensive night rate (make sure the meter says "gündüz" before midnight, meaning the day rate).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's