- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Istanbul has two main train stations: Sirkeci, on the Eminönü waterfront in Old Istanbul, and Haydarpaşa, on the Asian side of the Bosphorus. Trains in Turkey are known for being slow, though new fast rail lines to Ankara and Konya should be ready in 2009 or 2010. The completion of a train line under the Bosphorus will change things dramatically, though the much delayed project is not expected to be ready until at least 2011.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's