- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the best ways to get in and out of Istanbul is by sea. A number of fast catamaran ferries leave from Yenikapi, which is south of Aksaray and a short taxi trip from Sultanahmet, to various ports on the southern side of the sea of Marmara. The most convenient are those to Yalova for those heading to Bursa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's