- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Istanbul International Film Festival, one of the city's most popular events is in mid-April, and screens come alive with a multinational array of images.
Late April sees the Istanbul's Tulip Festival, when parks all over the city become a riot of color.
Mid-June is the monthlong Istanbul Arts Festival, Turkey's premier cultural event.
June is also the month for the International Bosphorus Festival, with an eclectic range of dance and music events.
Late June or July is the Kırkpınar Oil Wrestling Festival in Edirne, outside Istanbul.
The International Istanbul Jazz Festival is usually in the first two weeks of July and showcases major names, new and old, from the Americas and Europe.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's