- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Meze by Lemon Tree
Meze by Lemon Tree Review
Mezes in this trendy and attractive spot change seasonally and even daily, and put a clever international spin on traditional favorites—a gazpacho-like, basil-infused version of acılı ezme (red pepper spread) is served in a shot glass—while others, such as sea bream with chickpeas and mustard sauce, are friendly chef-owner Gençay Üçok's unique creations. Though slightly overshadowed by the inventive mezes, main dishes include standouts like lamb sirloin with baked potatoes and beets and a delicious variation on sea bass cooked in paper. The popular venue seats just 38, so make reservations as far as a week in advance.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Not far from Dolmabahce Palace, the Shangri La Bosphorous, Istanbul has opened at long last.... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Turkey is an alluring destination, with colorful bazaars in Istanbul, serene hot air balloon rides i... Read more