Sights & Attractions in Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mardin
Mardin's lively bazaar runs parallel to the old town's main street...
|Markets / Bazaars||Mardin|
Follow the signs a short distance west of the city center to...
Mardin was once home to a large Christian community and several...
The small museum is on the city's main square, in a grand old...
|Museums / Galleries||Mardin|
Orthodox Dayrul Zafran
Just 10 km (6 miles) southeast of Mardin is the Syrian Orthodox...
One of the best examples of an old Mardin home is the current...
Built in 1385 by Artukid Sultan İsa, this medrese sits up just...
|Castles / Palaces||Mardin|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional