Sights & Attractions in Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast
On the tranquil, uninhabited islet of Akdamar, among the wild...
|Islands||Lake Van and Environs|
Erected around 9,000 BC, 6,000 years before Stonehenge, before...
|Archaeological Sites||Şanlıurfa (Urfa)|
Monastery of the Virgin
Set in a dramatic valley and clinging to the side of a sheer...
Ruins of Ani
Scarcely a half-dozen churches remain of the medieval Armenian...
Zeugma Museum and Conference Center
What claims to be the largest mosaic museum in the world houses...
|Museums / Galleries||Gaziantep|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional