Hasan Suzer Ethnographic Museum
Hasan Suzer Ethnographic Museum Review
While exploring the warren of streets in the Bey neighborhood step into a traditional Gaziantep house, with dressed up mannequins filling in as residents. The basement carved out of the rock is a common feature of Antep houses, and the shady courtyard is a welcome retreat from the heat and blazing sun. The surprise exhibit is the captured motorcycle of Lawrence of Arabia, who spied against the Ottomans in World War I.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's