- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atatürk Köşkü Review
Trabzon's weathy citizens once retreated to villas in the hills above town. Greek banker Konstantin Kabayanidis built this attractive white gingerbread house, set in a small forest with nice views of the city below, and Atatürk stayed here in 1924, 1930, and 1937. Much of the original furniture remains in place.
- Address: Soğuksu Cad., 7 km (4 miles) southwest of Trabzon's central square, Trabzon
- Phone: 462/231–0028
- Cost: 2 TL
- Hours: May–Sept., daily 8–7; Oct.–Apr., daily 9–5
- Location: Trabzon
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more