At a Glance
- great views of Mt. Ararat
- good English is spoken
- within walking distance of city center and markets
- decor leans toward drab
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Nuh Review
The relatively large rooms are on the basic side, though the hotel's greatest asset are views of Mt. Ararat—enjoyed from most rooms and the large rooftop restaurant. The management speaks English and can arrange excursions.
- Address: Büyük Ağrı Cad. 65, Doğubeyazıt
- Phone: 472/312–7232
- Location: Doğubeyazıt and Mt. Ararat
- 65 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's