- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- peaceful surroundings
- some rooms are small
- showers are not enclosed
Check Rates from our Partners
Serender Pansiyon Review
Some of the simple rooms are quite small, but they have wonderful views of the mountains and waterfalls, and breakfast is served on a lovely terrace overlooking the pastures; there's even the occasional sound of a cowbell in the distance. Owner Yusuf Mamuş was born in Ayder and returned after retiring from his job in Istanbul, and he and his wife both live in the pansyion.
- Address: Yukarı Ambarlik, On your right, at end of second cluster, Ayder
- Phone: 464/657–2201
- Location: Ayder
- 19 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more