- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- peaceful surroundings
- some rooms are small
- showers are not enclosed
Serender Pansiyon Review
Some of the simple rooms are quite small, but they have wonderful views of the mountains and waterfalls, and breakfast is served on a lovely terrace overlooking the pastures; there's even the occasional sound of a cowbell in the distance. Owner Yusuf Mamuş was born in Ayder and returned after retiring from his job in Istanbul, and he and his wife both live in the pansyion.
- Address: Yukarı Ambarlik, On your right, at end of second cluster, Ayder
- Phone: 464/657–2201
- Location: Ayder
- 19 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
While this topic involves choosing a cruise itinerary, my question isn/'t about the ships but about the European destinations. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more