Otel Büyük Kervansaray
At a Glance
- wonderful character
- pool and lovely courtyard
- rooms and bathrooms are quite small
- some furniture is a little dated
- popular with weddings so it can get crowded on the weekend
Otel Büyük Kervansaray Review
At this attractive 16th-century kervansaray with sandstone walls and vaulted ceilings, rooms are on the small side, but you're really paying for the atmosphere and the location. There is a lovely courtyard with a fountain where you can eat dinner or have a drink, and the hotel pool is a welcome sight in Diyarbakır's heat. Rooms on the ground floor don't have air-conditioning, though they stay quite cool, even in summer.
- Address: Gazi Cad., Diyarbakır
- Phone: 412/228–9606
- Location: Diyarbakır
- 31 rooms, 14 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.