Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast Restaurant Reviews
Food in the Black Sea area relies on dishes made with dairy, corn flour, and seafood, especially hamsi, which is locally caught anchovy. Although meat kebabs rule the rest of the east, most restaurants will also offer a variety of delicious vegetable dishes cooked in olive oil, along with stews and other ready-made hot dishes, which are usually meat-based.
Browse Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's