Trips to Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast
- Natural Beauty
This Trip's Top Experiences:
Turkey is a cultural crossroads where the world's major three religions (Islam, Christianity, and Judaism) have coexisted for centuries. It's not uncommon to see a mosque next to an ancient church or synagogue. On this trip, you'll explore some of the most important religious sites in Turkey. Keep in mind that Turkey's bus network is more comprehensive than its train network.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe