- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cappadocia and Central Anatolia are well served by intercity buses but the distances are long. The 10-hour trip from Istanbul costs about $30. Buses link most towns and cities within the region, and fares are reasonable (less than $15 from Ankara to most anywhere in Central Anatolia). In Cappadocia there are buses connecting the towns, making it easy to get around, at least in summer; bus service is much less frequent in winter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's