- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Air travel isn't much more expensive than the bus, and flying to central Anatolia saves a lot of time. There are direct flights to Ankara's Esenboğa Airport from Europe and New York, as well as many domestic flights. There are also direct flights from Istanbul to the airport at Kayseri, the best option if time is short—Kayseri is within an hour's drive of most Cappadocian towns, and a shuttle will take you from the airport to any hotel in Cappadocia for about $10. The Nevşehir airport is even closer to the towns of Cappadocia but as of this writing there is only one flight a day from Istanbul. Argeus (384/341–4688) arranges shuttles for passengers arriving on THY flights into Kayseri and Nevşehir; Peerless Travel Services (384/341–6970) handles shuttles for passengers arriving on Onur Air. Most hotels in Cappadocia, however, will arrange airport shuttles for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's