- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Center Restaurant Review
It's far from fancy, but this unpretentious local favorite on the town square is one Uçhisar's best places for reliably good food at fairly reasonable prices. Portions are generous, and even staples like çoban salatası (shepherd's salad) are above average. The limited menu consists of a few hot starters and salads along with simple mains—mostly grilled meats and variations on spaghetti. In warm weather, seating is in a shady garden; in winter, diners move inside by a fireplace.
- Address: Belediye Parkı, Uçhisar, 50240
- Phone: 384/219–3117
- Location: Uçhisar
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Welcome to Argos in Cappadocia—a hotel the likes of which you've never seen. ... Read more
There is no other country on earth that is such a juxtaposition of contrasts, and there’s no time... Read more