- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Center Restaurant Review
It's far from fancy, but this unpretentious local favorite on the town square is one Uçhisar's best places for reliably good food at fairly reasonable prices. Portions are generous, and even staples like çoban salatası (shepherd's salad) are above average. The limited menu consists of a few hot starters and salads along with simple mains—mostly grilled meats and variations on spaghetti. In warm weather, seating is in a shady garden; in winter, diners move inside by a fireplace.
- Address: Belediye Parkı, Uçhisar, 50240
- Phone: 384/219–3117
- Location: Uçhisar
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I'm looking for a quiet hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. Read more
· News & Features
Welcome to Argos in Cappadocia—a hotel the likes of which you've never seen. ... Read more
There is no other country on earth that is such a juxtaposition of contrasts, and there’s no time... Read more