- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- good value
- unique ambience
- cluttered, slightly knick-knacky feel to some rooms
- room amenities vary and can be rather basic
- lots of steps up to some rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Sofa Hotel Review
At this quaint complex of more than a dozen late-Ottoman houses built around a courtyard, sitting areas, winding passages, and shady outdoor spaces abound. The mainly stone accommodations—complemented by a couple of caves—have traditional local decor and recently modernized bathrooms. Each room is different, with nice touches including carved wooden doors and ceilings, stone or wood floors covered with carpets and kilims, and wall niches filled with handicrafts and antiques from the owner's collection. Dinner can be provided on request.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We decided last night to make use of the unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world and hit the road from Nicea to travel 315 kilometers to Usak, starting early this morning.
The concept of "early" Read more
We got back from Turkey a couple weeks ago, and all I can is…wow! Read more
We will be arriving in SELCUK, by bus, FAIRLY LATE IN THE EVENING, from Pammukale.
We would like to take a TAXI to our hotel: The Amazon Petit Hotel.
Will there likely be taxis available outside the Read more
· News & Features
Welcome to Argos in Cappadocia—a hotel the likes of which you've never seen. ... Read more
There is no other country on earth that is such a juxtaposition of contrasts, and there’s no time... Read more