- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Zürich Airport, 11 km (7 mi) north of the city, is Switzerland's most important airport and the 10th-busiest in the world. It's easy to take a Swiss Federal Railways feeder train directly from the airport to Zürich's Hauptbahnhof (main station), a 10-minute trip. A taxi into the center costs 50 SF to 60 SF and takes around 20 minutes. Most larger hotels have their own shuttles to and from the airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's