- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Visitors are often surprised by the beauty of Zürich, perhaps imagining it as one vast high-tech banking hall, all chrome and computers. But the city's location—straddling the Limmat River and flanked by two tiny mountains, the Zürichberg and the Üetliberg—would tempt any landscape painter. Zürich may be small—it can be crossed in a mere 20 minutes on foot—but it has international cachet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's