- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Café de la Poste
Café de la Poste Review
There are a number of dishes served at this narrow eatery, with entrances on the main street and the promenade, but the most-ordered is filets de perche (perch fillets). Served with a garden salad, frites, or pommes vapeur (steamed potatoes) and savory tartar sauce, it's a weekly routine for many families. Without a reservation in summer, you will have to wait for a table outside; two small dining rooms connected by an open kitchen have difficulty containing the faithful in any season.
- Address: 48 Grand-Rue, Lutry, Vaud 1095
- Phone: 021/7811872
- Location: Lutry
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more