- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Café de la Poste
Café de la Poste Review
There are a number of dishes served at this narrow eatery, with entrances on the main street and the promenade, but the most-ordered is filets de perche (perch fillets). Served with a garden salad, frites, or pommes vapeur (steamed potatoes) and savory tartar sauce, it's a weekly routine for many families. Without a reservation in summer, you will have to wait for a table outside; two small dining rooms connected by an open kitchen have difficulty containing the faithful in any season.
- Address: 48 Grand-Rue, Lutry, Vaud 1095
- Phone: 021/7811872
- Location: Lutry
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Our Trip of A Lifetime
March 12, 2014, we started our great adventure. Read more
I posted a while back about planning a trip for this June 2014 for my family of four. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more