- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Lausanne Palace & Spa
At a Glance
- top-drawer address sure to impress
- easy access to nightlife of the Flon
- staid linens in some rooms
- doorman and concierge are quick to size you up
Check Rates from our Partners
Lausanne Palace & Spa Review
This Edwardian landmark, distinctly urbane in setting and style, stands on a hill high over the lake, with layers of city scenery draped behind. It faces a city street, so to take advantage of its views you need a back room. Shaded by an enormous indoor tree, the lobby is exquisite. Classic rooms blend new and old with contemporary tones and period details such as marble fireplaces. The sleek, calming spa offers a wide array of treatments and classes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
We are looking at Switzerland as a possible place to cycle tour . Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more