- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Lausanne Palace & Spa
At a Glance
- top-drawer address sure to impress
- easy access to nightlife of the Flon
- staid linens in some rooms
- doorman and concierge are quick to size you up
Check Rates from our Partners
Lausanne Palace & Spa Review
This Edwardian landmark, distinctly urbane in setting and style, stands on a hill high over the lake, with layers of city scenery draped behind. It faces a city street, so to take advantage of its views you need a back room. Shaded by an enormous indoor tree, the lobby is exquisite. Classic rooms blend new and old with contemporary tones and period details such as marble fireplaces. The sleek, calming spa offers a wide array of treatments and classes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more