- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hôtel Regina Garni
At a Glance
- sights and shopping just outside the front door
- well priced in an expensive lodging city
- while driving up to the entrance is hypothetically possible, it's hard to find the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Regina Garni Review
The owners of this friendly lodging spent more than a decade in the United States, so the language barrier is nonexistent. Guest rooms are neatly squared away with color-coordinated carpets and upholstery. Some have panoramic views of the cathedral, while others look out onto red-tile rooflines. Guest rooms on the top floor are modern, multilevel spaces with bleached-plank ceilings and cherrywood furniture. The hotel is well situated in a pedestrian zone with parking access. Note that there is no restaurant, only a breakfast room.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
Hi I need some help planning an itinerary for 3 families travelling to Europe for 6 weeks in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more