- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hôtel Regina Garni
At a Glance
- sights and shopping just outside the front door
- well priced in an expensive lodging city
- while driving up to the entrance is hypothetically possible, it's hard to find the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Regina Garni Review
The owners of this friendly lodging spent more than a decade in the United States, so the language barrier is nonexistent. Guest rooms are neatly squared away with color-coordinated carpets and upholstery. Some have panoramic views of the cathedral, while others look out onto red-tile rooflines. Guest rooms on the top floor are modern, multilevel spaces with bleached-plank ceilings and cherrywood furniture. The hotel is well situated in a pedestrian zone with parking access. Note that there is no restaurant, only a breakfast room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more