- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hostellerie Bon Rivage
At a Glance
- price/value relationship is tops
- picturesque marina setting on the main transportation line
- no a/c necessitates closed shutters against the afternoon sun
- most guest rooms have only a shower
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostellerie Bon Rivage Review
This hotel blends right in with the estates facing the lake on the main road between Vevey and Montreux. Its breezy rooms with blond modular furniture overlook a small marina and the turrets of the village castle. The building was once home to the Order of St. Joseph; the nuns still maintain a small chapel on the main floor. Request a lakefront room not only for the superb view, but also to avoid street noise. Keep an eye out for l'Olivier's chef harvesting herbs and vegetables for Provençal-inspired dishes from the walled garden below.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more