- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hôtel de Moiry
At a Glance
- Swiss kitsch at its best—dig the hand-painted murals of fighting cows in the restaurant
- high season requires mandatory half board
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel de Moiry Review
This family-run country inn is draped in a profusion of geraniums in summertime and bundled in snowbanks in winter. Guest rooms are walled in pine and larch, with carved furniture and mounds of white linen on the beds. Hikers and skiers gather on the porch or near the stone hearth in the dining room for raclette bubbling off the open fire. Ask the owner, who's an experienced mountain guide and photographer, to show you some of his work; it will leave you breathless.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more