- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
The Palm Express scenic postbus route carries visitors from St. Moritz to Lugano via the Maloja Pass. It takes about four hours and can be arranged at any train station or tourist office.
You can also contact Railtour Suisse.
There's a convenient postbus sightseeing system here that you can use to get around the region, even into the backcountry. You can get booklets with suggested itineraries and prices through the Autopostale Ticino-Moesano or through local tourist and post offices.
Postbus excursion prices are reduced with the Locarno or Lugano Holiday Passes. Even better, they are free with the Swiss Pass.
Autopostale Ticino-Moesano (Via S. Balestra, Lugano, Ticino, 6900. 0840/852852. www.autopostale.ch.)
Railtour Suisse (031/3780101. www.railtour.ch.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's