- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hotel Lugano Dante
At a Glance
- many repeat customers call it the best deal in town
- exceptionally friendly staff
- central location means throngs of tourists in the immediate area
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Lugano Dante Review
This friendly, well-decorated lodging is rated by many travellers as the best deal in town. The location, in the Old Town just steps from the funicular, could not be more convenient. The staff goes out of its way to make your stay memorable, and what the hotel lacks in luxury it makes up for with excellent service. The breakfast puts other hotels to shame—from crisp green salads to homemade cakes, the delicious buffet suits every taste (and waistline).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more