Cattedrale di San Lorenzo (Cathedral of St. Lawrence)
Cattedrale di San Lorenzo (Cathedral of St. Lawrence) Review
Behind this church's early Renaissance facade is a Baroque interior with carefully restored frescoes and a baptismal font dating from 1430. The church has premedieval origins: it became a collegiate church in 1078. Eight centuries later it became a cathedral.
- Address: Via Cattedrale, Old Town, Lugano, Ticino, 6900
- Location: Lugano