Museo Civico e Archeologico
Museo Civico e Archeologico Review
The city's Municipal and Archaeological Museum's collection is notable for its Roman relics, including a major glass collection, and Romanesque sculpture. It's housed in a heavily rebuilt version of what was once Castello Visconteo, erected in 1300 as a stronghold of the dukes of Milan. Soon after, it was virtually destroyed by the invading Swiss Confederates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's