Locanda del Boschetto
Locanda del Boschetto Review
The grill is the first thing you see in this grotto-style eatery, a specialist in pure and simple seafood alla griglia (grilled). Homemade pasta is another specialty, and when the two are combined, as in the house favorite linguini allo scoglio (with shellfish), you'll leave your plate cleaner than a whistle. The decor is a study in refined linen and rustic wood, and the service is helpful and down-to-earth. The restaurant is at the end of a cul-de-sac in a residential neighborhood, not far from the Lugano South exit on the autostrada.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's