Ticino Restaurant Reviews
From rib-sticking local specialties like pizzoccheri to refined fare such as expertly grilled seafood and delicate homemade pasta, Ticino has it all. The Ticinese, like their Italian cousins, believe life is too short for bad food or bad wine. The result is cuisine with simple ingredients that are delicious in any combination. Don't forget to wash it all down with a local Merlot. Restaurants here run the gamut from highbrow four-star establishments to local pizzerias with wood-burning ovens.
Browse Ticino Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's