Sights & Attractions in Luzern and Central Switzerland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Luzern and Central Switzerland
Schwyz has several notable Baroque churches and a large number...
|Houses / Mansions||Schwyz|
Constructed in 1666–77, this Baroque church with a symmetrical...
The oldest wooden bridge in Europe snakes diagonally across the...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Luzern|
To reach the mountain by cable car, first take a bus from the...
A shrine to Wilhelm Tell, the church is adjacent to the Tellsplatte,...
|Religious Sites||The Tellskapelle|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe