Sights & Attractions in Luzern and Central Switzerland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Luzern and Central Switzerland
|A-H I-M N-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Schwyz has several notable Baroque churches and a large number...
|Houses / Mansions||Schwyz|
Constructed in 1666–77, this Baroque church with a symmetrical...
The oldest wooden bridge in Europe snakes diagonally across the...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Luzern|
Kultur- und Kongresszentrum
Architect Jean Nouvel's stunning glass-and-steel building manages...
The Swiss guards who died defending Louis XVI of France at the...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Luzern|
Monument to Arnold von Winkelried
On the town square stands this 19th-century monument to Arnold...
|Memorials / Monuments||Stans|
To reach the mountain by cable car, first take a bus from the...
Set 19 km (12 miles) south of Stans, this is perhaps the most...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's