- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Fitnesspark National Luzern
Fitnesspark National Luzern Review
This chain of wellness centers extends throughout the country, but the one in Luzern stands out for its extensive pool area, which includes thermal baths, hot tubs, and great views of Mt. Pilatus. Swimsuits are required in the pool, but the men's and women's saunas and steam rooms are textile-free. The Fitnesspark National is good value, especially if you bring along your own soap, towel, and indoor footwear; otherwise you can buy or rent what you need. You can also book a massage, a fitness class, or a session with a personal trainer.
- Address: Haldenstr. 23, Luzern, Luzern 6006
- Phone: 041/4170202
- Cost: 35 SF
- Website: www.fitnesspark.ch/luzern/front_content.php?idcat=1304
- Location: Luzern
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more