Luzern and Central Switzerland Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Luzern and Central Switzerland Restaurant Reviews
In this heavily visited region, most restaurants are open all day, sometimes with a more limited menu between lunch and dinner. You'll find outside seating wherever it's possible to create any, including huge gravel-strewn terraces shaded by magnificent chestnut trees as well as tiny sidewalk tables fighting for space with pedestrians. Unless you're eating in one of the upscale hotels where "smart casual" clothing is a must, the unofficial dress code of the rest of the country applies: if you're clean, you're in. Fresh, nonsloppy jeans are preferable to a dirty suit.
Browse Luzern and Central Switzerland Restaurants
Browse Luzern and Central Switzerland Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's